Misanthropic Meanderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

See the title? There you go.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Deadlines

My strip will be late this month. Really late, as in it's the end of the month and no strip has been drawn yet. Not my fault, I'm only colour and writing but I'm a touch annoyed. I like things on time. I take work seriously and hate to miss a deadline. Well, nobody said collaborating was going to be easy and this particular collaboration is harder than most. It's strange, I didn't think I'd like doing it, creating comics hasn't really been my bag. Now I'm all invested and cheezed that it won't come out on time. I'm working on not being so invested, as I'm not sure how long we'll be working together anyway. I just can't deny how much happier I'd be if we had completed this month's strip. Not my best month ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home