Misanthropic Meanderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

See the title? There you go.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Puzzle Factor

I love a good mystery. I'm enthralled with mystery movies, mystery books, hell, I'll take a few quick word puzzles. Thanks to The Hallmark Channel, I get to watch tons of mysteries on rerun, but even better, first run movies with veteran pros. How can I resist John Larroquette? Or that dude from the Mod Squad as a retired PI who helps the Mystery Woman Bookshop owner solve murders. Great old campaigners who used to be hot stuff stars, showing up on made for tv stuff. I love it. 7th freakin' heaven. They can all act and don't look so damn pretty their face has forgotten how to be interesting. My only complaint, I'd prefer it wasn't murder. How about a good dognapping story?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home