Misanthropic Meanderings

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

See the title? There you go.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kiss me with the kisses of your mouth

I want a kiss. Not a peck, a buss, some diffident passing of lip to flesh. These things barely count as an acknowledgement that another person is next to you. I miss the investigation of senses in a long , passionate kiss. I miss being drunk on another's taste, touch & smell. There is sex, not that hard to get if I want it, but this is not sex. At times, it's even better. It's the one thing I miss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raphie Frank said...

Good lord Rue. You're going to get me all hot and bothered with that kind of lusciousness lipishness :-)

5:11 AM  
Blogger Misanthropic Meanderings said...

I did try being chaste and pure. It was a very long 30 minutes. Will a kiss make it better? ;)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home